Attorneys at the firm regularly advise clients in litigation matters involving chancery/equity courts. Corporate clients, whether large or small, and individual clients often require the particular expertise and relief available in chancery/equity courts, and the attorneys at our firm are experienced in providing needed guidance. This area of practice often requires time sensitive action, whether asserting or defending claims. Ferro Labella & Weiss has the resources needed to meet the demands associated with litigation in chancery/equity courts.
The broad range of Chancery/Equity litigation handled by the firm includes:
- Shareholder disputes
- Defending and prosecuting minority oppressed shareholder actions
- Restrictive covenant litigation, e.g., non-competition, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure matters
- Corporate raiding disputes
- Misappropriate of commercial interests
- Seeking or defending applications for temporary, preliminary, and permanent injunctive relief
For more information about the firm’s chancery/equity litigation practice, please contact Christopher L. Weiss, Esq.