As an adjunct to the firm’s corporate and litigation practices, clients often require guidance in the area of employment matters. Attorneys at the firm are well-experienced to assist clients with the current employment challenges and those which are anticipated to arise in the course of clients’ businesses. With a blend of corporate expertise and hands-on litigation experience, our firm’s attorneys provide guidance that accommodates business demands while considering the litigation environment in which employment disputes arise.
The broad range of Employment Counseling handled by the firm includes:
- Drafting and modifying Employee Handbooks
- Advising clients on various compliance matters concerning State and Federal agencies
- Guiding clients in handling personnel matters, from hiring to imposing discipline to terminating
- Preparing and modifying a variety of employment related forms
- Representing clients in investigations or complaints by State and Federal agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Division on Civil Rights
For more information about this firm’s employment counseling practice, please contact Christopher L. Weiss, Esq.