Ferro Labella & Weiss provides comprehensive estate and business succession planning services and estate administration services for individuals and their families. The firm’s experience encompasses the full spectrum of wealth transfer planning matters – from the preparation of wills and trust agreements to more complicated business structures and the creation and administration of charitable entities. The firm has extensive experience in litigating and resolving complex tax controversies and has successfully represented a taxpayer before the Tax Court in a seminal case affecting estate planning. As clients’ needs for planning increase in this complex and constantly changing financial and tax climate, Ferro Labella & Weiss develops and implements creative solutions.
The firm’s attorneys provide clients with counsel in such areas as:
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Multi-generational asset transfers and planning
- Business succession planning
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Life insurance planning
- Family limited partnerships
- Personal residence and other retained interest trusts
- Charitable gift planning
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Probate of wills
- IRS disputes and other tax controversy matters
- Family Offices
For more information about the firm’s Business Succession & Estate Planning/Administration practice, please contact Rocco J. Labella, Esq.