Ferro Labella & Weiss L.L.C. serves as general business counsel to medical practices in a variety of specialties. We advise the practice from formation through acquisition in all aspects of its business. The firm’s attorneys recently negotiated and documented one of the largest medical practice acquisitions in the State of New Jersey.
The firm also provides business counsel to a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in China and has represented manufacturers of laboratory animal research equipment and medical diagnostic kits in relation to supply agreements, joint ventures and product development and commercialization matters. In addition, the firm has represented businesses in the development and commercialization of diagnostic and treatment devices in conjunction with research organizations, hospitals, universities and pharmaceutical companies.
The firm represents hospitals, private and hospital group practices, individual physicians and other medical and mental-health professionals in:
- Formation, merger, acquisition and sale of practices
- Buy-sell arrangements
- Employment arrangements and practice management
- Provider agreements and practice management
- Financing practices
- Civil and criminal investigations and prosecutions on a variety of issues, including fraud and abuse and improper billing practices
- Investigations and complaints by various New Jersey State Professional Boards
For more information about the firm’s health care practice, please contact Christopher L. Weiss, Esq.