In today’s highly competitive business environment, clients require innovative and creative legal solutions from their business lawyers when undertaking transactions and financing decisions. Whether providing counsel to a closely-held or public company in connection with an acquisition, merger, effort to raise capital, or on other business matters, Ferro Labella & Zucker provides the highest caliber corporate and legal advice and service. The firm’s attorneys address needs immediately and provide responsive advice because we make it our business to have a detailed understanding of clients’ businesses as well as the business environments in which clients operate. Ferro Labella & Zucker structures the practical strategies needed for businesses to maximize their opportunities and achieve their business goals.
The firm provides services to both domestic and global clients in a wide array of corporate and business matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including leveraged buyouts
- Corporate reorganizations and dissolutions
- Creation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Corporate governance and buy-sell agreements
- Manufacturing, supply, OEM, reseller, and distributorship agreements
- Licensing of intellectual property and software development agreements
- License and equipment leasing agreements
- Employment issues, such as employment agreements, confidentiality and restrictive covenant agreements, employee severance and discrimination law, and protection of trade secrets
- Executive compensation
- International transactions
For more information about the firm’s corporate practice, please contact Rocco J. Labella, Esq.
or Miriam W. Hermann, Esq.