“That which is fair and just” is the desired outcome of chancery litigation. In matters where the firm seeks court intervention to obtain emergent and equitable relief on behalf of its clients, FLW’s attorneys work tirelessly to secure the fair and just results that their clients deserve. When seeking relief in these specialized courts, clients can rely on the experienced FLW attorneys to lead the way. Whether asserting claims or defending them, Ferro Labella & Weiss has the expertise and resources needed to meet the complex demands of today’s chancery litigation.
FLW offers a full range of chancery/equity litigation services, including:
- Defending and prosecuting applications for temporary, preliminary, and permanent injunctive relief
- Defending and prosecuting oppressed minority shareholder actions and membership and partnership disputes
- Restrictive covenant litigation such as non-competition, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure matters
- Corporate raiding disputes
- Misappropriation of commercial interests