Probate & Fiduciary Litigation
For decades, the accomplished attorneys at Ferro Labella & Weiss have effectively represented executors, beneficiaries, administrators, trustees, fiduciaries and others in probate and fiduciary litigation matters in the Chancery Courts.
Much of Ferro Labella & Weiss’s success in this highly complex area of the law is due to the firm’s multi-disciplinary approach. FLW’s experienced litigators work in tandem with their estate planning attorneys—and with input and advice from Ferro Labella & Weiss’s two retired Chancery Judges who each served as Presiding Judge of the Chancery Division.
The firm’s probate and fiduciary litigation group has handled high profile matters and disputes involving significant estates. FLW’s success in this area of practice is evidenced by the fact that their attorneys were repeatedly appointed by the Court to serve in a variety of highly trusted roles including guardian, special master, mediator, and expert.
FLW offers a variety of probate & fiduciary litigation services, including:
- Disputes involving the interpretation of wills or trusts
- Will contests
- Contested and uncontested guardianship actions
- Challenges to inter vivos transfers
- Malfeasance by fiduciaries
- Actions related to the appointment of Administrators
- Breach of fiduciary duty under a power of attorney