Private and public companies often require outside legal counsel to conduct internal investigations of possible wrongful conduct by employees, vendors or business partners. Ferro Labella & Weiss attorneys are highly experienced in working with management, boards of directors, executive officers, and shareholders in conducting these investigations.
With an appreciation of civil, regulatory, administrative and criminal consequences, FLW’s attorneys and their retired jurists are qualified to guide clients through the entire investigatory process—often working closely with former IRS, FBI and other state and federal agency employees.
FLW attorneys offer a broad range of corporate investigatory services for matters, including:
- Claims of financial impropriety
- Board of Director initiated investigations
- Allegations of employee, vendor and client misconduct
- Defense of governmental criminal inquiries
- Defense of regulatory inquiries by government agencies
- White collar criminal defense