In today’s highly competitive business environment, clients demand smart, innovative legal solutions to overcome their most significant challenges. That’s why they choose the highly experienced attorneys at Ferro Labella & Weiss. From start-up to multi-generational businesses, ranging from small to mass market, the attorneys at Ferro Labella & Weiss understand the complexities of businesses, both at home and abroad.
The FLW story began nearly a half century ago when founding member Michael J. Ferro, Jr. focused on providing the highest caliber boutique legal services to companies large and small. He believed that understanding a client’s business “inside-and-out” was essential for the most effective legal representation—a bedrock principle that continues to guide the firm today.
Savvy clients appreciate the fact that FLW attorneys have a knowledge base and expertise equal to that of the most experienced corporate lawyers at the nation’s largest firms. The attorneys at Ferro Labella & Weiss are able to deliver these services in a cost-effective and timely fashion. Guided by their founding principles and a proven track record of success, FLW attorneys continue to offer corporate clients the practical strategies they need to succeed.
FLW works with both domestic and global clients handling a wide array of corporate and business matters, including:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Corporate governance and compliance with state and federal law
- Operating agreements, buy-sell agreements and partnership agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Manufacturing, supply, OEM, reseller, and distributorship agreements
- Licensing of intellectual property and software development agreements
- License and equipment leasing agreements
- Employment agreements, confidentiality and restrictive covenant agreements, incentive equity plans, employee severance and discrimination, and protection of trade secrets
- Executive compensation
- International transactions