Business clients often require the counsel of attorneys with extensive experience in employment-related matters. Avoiding the pitfalls of employment disputes and litigation requires a deliberate and nuanced approach. Ferro Labella & Weiss’s accomplished and skillful employment attorneys apply this approach in advising clients on both current and anticipated employment disputes as well as daily employment issues. With a unique blend of corporate and hands-on litigation experience, FLW has the expertise necessary to balance the needs of businesses with the risk and expense of litigation.
FLW attorneys offer a broad range of employment counseling, including:
- Employment litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Representation in State and Federal investigations including the NJ Division on Civil Rights, the EEOC, the DOL, and the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice
- State and Federal compliance matters
- HR and personnel issues ranging from hiring to firing
- Development of employee handbooks
- Preparation of compliant, employment related policies and forms